Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs

Old 02-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator/Beta Program Coordinator

Exclamation How DisplayLink Beta Programs Work

What is a Beta Program?
DisplayLink are keen to involve their users with our software development, and our Beta Programs allow us to give some users exclusive access to the latest software, before any one else.

We want to be able to give you early access to our software, allowing you all to try it out and provide feedback on your experiences. We will then take this feedback and try to incorporate it into our future releases.

How Can I Participate?
We will regularly post a list of Beta Programs that are open for participation in the Beta Testing Programs forum.

If you wish to participate, simply register for the forum, and select the appropriate Beta Testing Program(s) from the "Beta Program" field on the registration form. If you are already registered on the forum, simply select the appropriate Beta Testing Program(s) from the "Beta Program" field on your profile page.

How Will I Know If I Have Been Selected?
Just before the stated start date of the beta program you will be notified (by email) that you have been selected, and provide you information about how to partake.

How Do I Obtain the Beta Software?
The software will be made available to each of the selected participants using the forum specific to the beta program. Updates to the beta software will also be made available throughout the beta testing program.

How Can I Provide Feedback?
Users may provide any feedback they have about the beta testing they have done in the forum specific to the beta program .

Last edited by Admin; 06-22-2010 at 11:13 AM.