Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2024, 05:50 PM   #41
aaronr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Hello,
The update was posted in the download section and all email subscribers were notified
https://www.synaptics.com/products/d...ownloads/macos
Regards,
Alban

The update did not fix the problem. App still crashes regularly.
I can supply logs if needed.

Also I signed up for email notifications and never got one!
aaronr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 06:33 PM   #42
Georges
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronr View Post
The update did not fix the problem. App still crashes regularly.
I can supply logs if needed.

Also I signed up for email notifications and never got one!
Same problem here with the last update.... It is REALLY ennoying !
Georges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 11:08 AM   #43
random2352
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
Default Random crashes with 1.10.1

As others have noted, the problem of random crashes of the app persists even with the new update. The app closes, and I must unplug from the dock, launch the app, and plug back in again. Please urgently fix this.
random2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 07:20 AM   #44
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
DanielSznicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronr View Post
The update did not fix the problem. App still crashes regularly.
I can supply logs if needed.

Also I signed up for email notifications and never got one!


Hello,

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink


And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 05:46 PM   #45
Jemand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 7
Default

I didn't have any crashes of the app but everything was super laggy. I now went back to 1.8.1 and it works with Sonoma just fine and has no big issues.
Jemand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 11:57 PM   #46
baberle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
Unhappy Reverting back does not work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemand View Post
I didn't have any crashes of the app but everything was super laggy. I now went back to 1.8.1 and it works with Sonoma just fine and has no big issues.
@Jemand are you using the most up to date Sonoma on a mac with a M1 chip?

I tried reverting back to 1.8.1 and it still starts rapidly jumping back and forth from recognizing other displays to not recognizing them.

I'm on Sonoma 14.4.1.

Please let me know if anyone finds a solution to this!
baberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 06:56 PM   #47
Jemand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baberle View Post
@Jemand are you using the most up to date Sonoma on a mac with a M1 chip?

I tried reverting back to 1.8.1 and it still starts rapidly jumping back and forth from recognizing other displays to not recognizing them.

I'm on Sonoma 14.4.1.

Please let me know if anyone finds a solution to this!
I am still on Sonoma 14.4. With my Mac Air M1 no problems with 3 displays (2 through displaylink)
Jemand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:22 PM   #48
Bicoid
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
Default

I'm having the same problems of my Displaylink-managed monitor going black after 1-2 minutes. I've done the full removals and reinstalls as suggested by support and sent in my logs. Nothing to do but wait, but it's definitely broken.
Bicoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 05:58 AM   #49
mongomoon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 1
Default

I can confirm even with the latest upgrade to v1.10.1 that DisplayLink continues to randomly crash and my monitor (ASUS MB169B+) just freezes on the last image it was showing. This is really annoying. I really hope you all find a fix for this soon!

OS: Sonoma 14.4.1 (INTEL)
mongomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 06:55 AM   #50
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
DanielSznicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongomoon View Post
I can confirm even with the latest upgrade to v1.10.1 that DisplayLink continues to randomly crash and my monitor (ASUS MB169B+) just freezes on the last image it was showing. This is really annoying. I really hope you all find a fix for this soon!

OS: Sonoma 14.4.1 (INTEL)
Hello,
We are aware that despite releasing 1.10.1 there are still some cases, where the user can observe instabilities of the application. We are investigating this problem with the highest priority
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.