Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
longdage

Default Problems with Dual Monitor Docking Station

I have the dual monitor docking station. I have downloaded all of the latest drivers from your site.

On 2 machines now, a laptop and a Surface Pro 2 tablet, when I plug into the docking station, I see these problems:

1) my wifi no longer works. once i plug it in, no internet connection, when i unplug it, i get back my wifi internet connection. This makes the docking station unusable.

2) when i plug into the docking station, i have a microsoft wireless usb mouse and keyboard. If the usb dongle is plugged into the docking station, i get keyboard and mouse input, but it is very slow and very bad. as I type, i get missed characters all the time, unless i type like 1 character every few seconds, which is not acceptable.

Please let me know if there is any solution to these issues, or if i should return my unit to Amazon.com where i purchased it.
longdage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
nickfmc

do you only have the issues when the monitors are plugged into the dock? if not you probably want to seek support with the dock manufacturer not displaylink
nickfmc is offline   Reply With Quote