Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
turbo2ltr

Default Problem after reboot

I've been using a UV+ for several years now on an XP machine. It has worked flawlessly.

I have taken that machine and installed a new SSD and a fresh install of Win7 64 bit. I have all the latest drivers as far as I can tell (I just downloaded them a few days ago). I'm running three monitors.

I set up the three monitors in the "change resolution" windows screen (right click desktop). Everything works just as it should. Three monitors work great.

The issue is after a reboot, everything gets reset and I only have one monitor working (my main one). Even my 'hardwired" second monitor doesn't work. I have to tell windows once again to extend my desktop to the two additional monitors and everything is right again....until the next reboot.

A couple things:
When it first reboots, the second "hardwired" monitor does come up working for a second, but then you hear the "USB connection" sound and everything gets reset.

When I go into the change resolution screen, there are actually 4 monitors shown, one is greyed out. If I hit "detect", the 4th disappears.

I checked everything in the sticky thread...

Any ideas??

Thanks.
turbo2ltr is offline   Reply With Quote