Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2023, 09:35 PM   #1
filipepretoalves

Default Macbook Air M2 is not working with 2 screens

Hello,

I have the dock ‎D3908-giq from GIQ. It worked well since May 2023 and suddenly it's not working anymore.

I didn't do anything that could change the behavior of the dock except today I had a completely 0% battery. After charging the Mac, it stopped detecting the 2 screens or even just 1.
filipepretoalves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
Socketlol

It happened the same to me, on friday I had 2 monitors working, and today, I think probably after an update, the DisplayLink manager does not detect any monitor, not even if I just connect 1 of them.
I'm using Mac OS Ventura 13.6 and DisplayLink manager 1.10.0, I tried to uninstall and install again and didn't work.
Socketlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:59 AM   #3
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Hello,

Please collect and send us logfiles that will show us a bit more about your setup.
The insruction is in the last link in my signature (4th link).

You can attach the logfiles to your response here or send the file with brief problem description to technical-enquiries@synaptics.com for faster assistance.
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 01:22 AM   #4
lauryfriese

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipepretoalves View Post
Hello,

I have the dock ‎D3908-giq from GIQ. It worked well since May 2023 and suddenly it's not working anymore. Drift Boss

I didn't do anything that could change the behavior of the dock except today I had a completely 0% battery. After charging the Mac, it stopped detecting the 2 screens or even just 1.
Power cycling the dock and your computer can often resolve minor issues. Disconnect the power adapter from the dock and remove any connected USB or other peripheral devices. Then, power off your computer and also disconnect it from the power source. Wait for a few minutes, then reconnect everything and power on your computer.
lauryfriese is offline   Reply With Quote