Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #1
B0zmeg

Default Belkin USB 3.0 Dual DVI Dock - External Monitor issue

Hey Guys,

wondering if someone here can help me.

I have a Belkin USB 3.0 Dual DVI Dock and I'm trying to use it with my Lenovo x1 Carbon 3rd Generation laptop.

I installed most recent DisplayLink drivers from this website (7.7m) and am getting refresh issue on my external monitor. Everything else works on the dock, but the display for my monitor. The issue is that when I open and close things on my laptop, the screen doesn't refresh properly...I also get like little boxes and multiple windows to infinity on the monitor.

I'm using Windows 7, 64 bit with SP1. I have the most recent Display drivers for my laptop as downloaded from Lenovo website. Intel HD 5500

I swapped out my dock with a known working one for other laptop models and it exhibits the same behavior. I also changed cables from DVI to VGA with no luck. I also tried completely uninstalling the DisplayLink software with the DisplayLink removal tool found here and did another full install. I tried the uninstall/reinstall 3 times but no joy.

I was able to grab a Lenovo x1 Gen2 and find that it works with this dock!

But I cannot seem to get the dock to work with my current Lenovo x1 Gen3. Has anyone had a similar issue or know a workaround?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!
B0zmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #2
Wim

Can you post your log files so we can see the system spec and try and repro. A picture of what you are seeing would also be useful.

Thanks

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote