Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 02-24-2023, 10:00 AM   #1
Heiko

Default Display goes black PR09

Hello,
wanted to Email Displaylink directly but i always get a error from Outlook... So i will try my luck here. And if anybody from displaylink is reading this i hope we can get in contact directly.

I have to troubleshoot why we have around 500 clients were the display is going randomly black when using displaylink dockingstations. (Mouse can lag too but will normaly function when the display is going black) Normaly we are using Fujitsu PR09 Rev2 but after testing with other Displaylink product the same error happens there too.

We cant figure out when this error happens because its total random. The eventmanager has this error for us "PR09 DisplayPort Dock (location0000.000d.0000.002.001.003.000.000") is offline due to a user mode driver failure. A reboot of the device is attempted 5 times. For more information about this problem, please contact the device manufacturer."

We tried recommanded energie options, updated driver, updated bios, updated firmware, used other cable but nothing works.
Heiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:22 PM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
Hello,
wanted to Email Displaylink directly but i always get a error from Outlook... So i will try my luck here. And if anybody from displaylink is reading this i hope we can get in contact directly.

I have to troubleshoot why we have around 500 clients were the display is going randomly black when using displaylink dockingstations. (Mouse can lag too but will normaly function when the display is going black) Normaly we are using Fujitsu PR09 Rev2 but after testing with other Displaylink product the same error happens there too.

We cant figure out when this error happens because its total random. The eventmanager has this error for us "PR09 DisplayPort Dock (location0000.000d.0000.002.001.003.000.000") is offline due to a user mode driver failure. A reboot of the device is attempted 5 times. For more information about this problem, please contact the device manufacturer."

We tried recommanded energie options, updated driver, updated bios, updated firmware, used other cable but nothing works.
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

This is not a known issue. If you wish to investigate it further we can check from our side feedback from the driver - we will need you to gather logfiles to do that: How Can I Report Windows Issues To DisplayLink?

For speedy support you can email us the link to this thread along with the logfiles and responses to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com

Best Regards
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black display, fujitsu e5411, pr09