Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Enabled Products > General Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2023, 05:17 PM   #1
Gaz100

Default Dell Docking 6000 & Monitor Issue

I have a Dell 6000 docking station, which I have connected to my monitor via the HDMI cable.

I use my laptop (Dell) the monitor works fine no issue but when I connect the Type C to my ACER (PC) the monitor doesn't work (all the other elements such as keyboard and mouse do)? If I disconnect the HDMI from the docking station directly to the PC it works. Sometimes if I plug it back into the docking station the monitor display will work, but on PC start up it shows not connected again.

I have tried the following but none of it is making a difference:

1 - Changing HDMI cable

2 - A different docking station (still a Dell but a different model and a new one)

3. Upgraded the docking station drivers.

All of these have failed to work; I think it is something simple but m out of ideas, please can you help?

TY Gaz.
Gaz100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:06 AM   #2
blobz

Hi,

I have a similar issue with my computer. My D6000 suddenly stopped working with the screens. The USB-C is fine, the screens and cables are fine. For some reason, it is not detected anymore and I cannot find why. Did you manage to solve your problem.

I am thinking of a deep Windows 11 problem that could be solved by reinstalling it but I do not want to do that for nothing. This is really odd.
blobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 07:53 PM   #3
vinay_kapoor

I have the same issue. My D6000 worked perfectly fine with my Macbook Pro M2 and two Dell monitors. Upgraded to Sonoma and no problems for a while. Suddenly one morning, DisplayLink stopped recognizing monitors. All my other accessories work. D6000 supplies power to my laptop, camera, keyboard etc work.
vinay_kapoor is offline   Reply With Quote