Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #14
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hba View Post
Guess what. DisplayLink finally decides to offer a new driver (12/29/2012). And does it fix my problems? NO! It's exactly the same problems as described earlier! This is absolutely incredible! I mean how hard can it be? I must now seriously consider returning my external graphics adapter, as plugable offered me. DisplayLink is obviously going nowhere with this.
For what its worth I've attached the support files, which I managed to complete between the endless logging in and out.
Your problem looked similar to others on this thread, which has been fixed in 7.1. It has been hard to reproduce internally, which is why we thought it was related to other bug fixes in 7.1.

However your logs clearly show that it is still there on your system, and we have reproduced something similar (although it happens a lot less often so looks timing related).

Our next release is at the end of January, so hopefully we will have a fix in this release as its frustrating that this is still happening.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote