Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2020, 01:08 AM   #1
anthlover

Power Cycling your doc should work too. Mine (Targus 180) has a power button making easier then jacking the power cable. You can try contacting support with your particulars.
anthlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
bigLITTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthlover View Post
Power Cycling your doc should work too. Mine (Targus 180) has a power button making easier then jacking the power cable. You can try contacting support with your particulars.
I did, they said it's a driver-related issue, so it's best to contact DisplayLink support.
bigLITTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:11 PM   #3
anthlover

Default Yeah

They said the same for missing resolutions on some monitors like 1440p option on my LG 4K. At least there working on it. Over all I am happy with Displaylink/Targus 180. It does not hiccup for me that often. Works well enough I put away my Caldigit Mini Thunderbolt dock and use the Targus 180 for both my work and personal M1 Air.. Less futzing that way.

I run Clam shell mode on both. Logitech mouse and KB, Ethernet, universal usb reciever for Plantronics headset, power delivery to M1/Mbook Pro 15, two monitors. Though for now I run one monitor directly connected to a USB-c to HDMI adapter to get the 1440 resolution option.
anthlover is offline   Reply With Quote