Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2020, 01:28 PM   #31
jefisher

I am on the stable version, but it will no longer charge my Mac so its useless. Attached are default logs and verbose logs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20200326_092504.zip (3.72 MB, 2 views)
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20200326_093508.zip (3.91 MB, 1 views)

Last edited by jefisher; 03-26-2020 at 01:38 PM.
jefisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 03:12 PM   #32
abouc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakubDabrowski View Post
Hello,

It would be the best if you could plug in your dock and gather the logs one more time. It will be more efficient for us.

Thank you for replacing log files with the newest possible.

Kind regards,
Jakub
Hi Jakub. This is updated. The new logs are above and I removed the old one.
abouc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 04:37 PM   #33
anter01

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for notifying as about this issue!

I want to inform all of you that our Engineering Team is aware of it and is already working on resolving this case.

What I would need for helping them would be to gather the log files from every person that is suffering from the problem.

Please edit your post and attach log files by following this guide: https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink

We would be grateful if any new users experiencing this problem could post a message with gathered logs.

Your help is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Jakub
Hi, I also got a blank screen/no HDMI signal on the external monitor, I've attached the logs.
My config is Macbook Air 2012 connected to Asus VE278Q using a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I was on Mojave and everything was fine, now I upgraded to Catalina 10.15.4 and the external monitor stopped working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20200326_192353.zip (568.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by anter01; 03-26-2020 at 05:35 PM.
anter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:29 AM   #34
diegocdl

As I post yesterday I'm having troubles after I updated from version 10.15.3 to 10.15.4, I make a clean install when I updated to the version 10.15.4 and after this update my Dock stop working, I tried to install the displaylink driver 5.2.1 and also the 0.5 which is in beta.

During my tests mostly I don't get any signal in the monitors, one time I get signal in my monitors and everything looks fine but it wasn't charging my computer, then when I restarted the computer didn't work again.

My setup is:
  • MacBook Pro 13" 2018 with Touchbar
  • Dock DELL D6000
  • Two DELL Monitors P2719H.

Also I send my log using the driver 5.2.1 and a video https://youtu.be/mcpbh54RMXQ, this need to be fix ASAP because It's very difficult to go back to an older version of macOS and I really need to use my dock.

Also there is a thread in the apple forum: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...2#252330945022
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20200326_183451.zip (5.93 MB, 2 views)
diegocdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:46 AM   #35
JakubDabrowski
DisplayLink Tech Support

Dear Users,

Thank you very much for your cooperation and log files.

I have an information for the users who use Dell D6000 docking stations.
We have resolved this issue for one of the users with the Firmware update of the dock.

Unfortunately this update can only be done on the windows computer. If you are able, please perform the update by downloading it from here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...k-d6000&lwp=rt

After updating your Firmware, please plug it again to your Mac computers and verify.

As for other devices, thank you for your patience. We are still investigating this issue.

If any new user will encounter the same problem, please provide log files in your message.

I will be posting any new updates that we will have as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jakub
JakubDabrowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:47 AM   #36
diegocdl

Quote:
Dear Users,

We have resolved this issue for one of the users with the Firmware update of the dock.

Unfortunately this update can only be done on the windows computer. If you are able, please perform the update by downloading it from here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...k-d6000&lwp=rt

After updating your Firmware, please plug it again to your Mac computers and verify.

As for other devices, thank you for your patience. We are still investigating this issue.

If any new user will encounter the same problem, please provide log files in your message.

Best regards,
Jakub
Thank you so much for the help, I made the update and now Is working with the 5.2.1 driver
diegocdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:55 AM   #37
Powie

Hi Guys,

same problems here after the 10.15.4 upgrade. IcyBox DK-2403-C has stopped working woth Display and there also some troubles with USB devices connected to the dock.......
Reinstalled newer drivers, etc. The Display Link isn't displayes under Screen Recording Devices anymore..... and theres no chance toi get it back...
Powie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #38
JPBougie

Same problème here since yesterday.

Mac Book pro 10.15.4

Targus 410

Tried to install beta, no change, latest official version, no change, 5.1. not working either. Screen Recording permission for displaylink is ticked
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20200327_084318.zip (755.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by JPBougie; 03-27-2020 at 11:47 AM.
JPBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:19 PM   #39
ledmonk

Can confirm, firmware update via windows fixes all screen and charging issues. Using Mac driver 5.2.1

Thank you, Jakub & team!!!

Quote:
Dear Users,

Best regards,
Jakub
ledmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:39 PM   #40
jefisher

I'm having pain trying update the firmware. Seems like it doesn't work over USB-C, and I've got to find a machine to take USB-A/B (an adaptor doesn't seem to work either).

Edit: it won’t work with a VM no matter what. And to be fair, this is a mac forum. I don’t have access so a windows box so what am I supposed to do?

Last edited by jefisher; 03-27-2020 at 09:03 PM.
jefisher is offline   Reply With Quote