Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Windows 10 Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Shawn K

Default Surface Pro 3 on Windows 10 Build 10074

Hi. I have a Surface Pro 3 on build 10074 and the DisplayLink monitors are not getting recognized. I've tried the alpha10 driver and the beta1 driver with no luck. Is this a known issue?
Old 05-12-2015, 02:24 PM   #2
Shawn K

So, I saw this on another thread for another device but tried it on the surface pro 3. And it seems to be working so far.

Delete:
• HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDriv ers\Configuration
• HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDriv ers\Connectivity
Old 05-25-2015, 04:24 PM   #3
GlennWo

Default Awesome!

I have been having trouble with my SP3 Pro working with DisplayLink for the past several months. Strange thing is my son's was working fine. I knew it was some driver problem but no matter how many time I uninstalled, cleaned and reinstalled DisplayLink, I couldn't get it to work.

When I saw this post, I uninstalled DisplayLink (two pieces of software), deleted the two Reg Keys below, rebooted, connected to my Plugable USB 3.0, let all the software automatically update, and Presto! It Worked (finally).

Now working great on Build 10122 and external monitor via DisplayLink. Thank you so much for the info.

GlennWo

Tags
10074, sp3, surface pro 3