Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2023, 07:52 PM   #1
LAronovitz

Default Plugable Dock Not Working with Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1

I have a MacBook Pro 13" with an M1 chip. I've been using this with a Plugable USB docking station (UD-6950Z) in order to drive two external monitors (Dell U2417H). This configuration was working without any issue for a while, even when undocking my laptop and redocking it. Recently it has stopped working and now my laptop doesn't seem to recognize the external monitors at all. I believe this became an issue once I upgraded to MacOS Ventura 13.2.1. I have reinstalled the DisplayLink software (version 1.8.0 build 63.163), but that didn't seem to help. I verified that my security settings are set to allow the Mac to accept the USB connection. I've tried troubleshooting, but can't seem to find a solution. Looking for any guidance or help to get this working again.
LAronovitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:03 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAronovitz View Post
I have a MacBook Pro 13" with an M1 chip. I've been using this with a Plugable USB docking station (UD-6950Z) in order to drive two external monitors (Dell U2417H). This configuration was working without any issue for a while, even when undocking my laptop and redocking it. Recently it has stopped working and now my laptop doesn't seem to recognize the external monitors at all. I believe this became an issue once I upgraded to MacOS Ventura 13.2.1. I have reinstalled the DisplayLink software (version 1.8.0 build 63.163), but that didn't seem to help. I verified that my security settings are set to allow the Mac to accept the USB connection. I've tried troubleshooting, but can't seem to find a solution. Looking for any guidance or help to get this working again.
If you have not already done so, I would suggest reaching out to Plugable directly for assistance --> https://plugable.com/pages/support
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 07:38 PM   #3
adamski

I have the same issue, I have already contacted plugable and received a replacement unit from them. However this hasn't fixed anything.

This was previously working fine for me
adamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 07:21 AM   #4
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski View Post
I have the same issue, I have already contacted plugable and received a replacement unit from them. However this hasn't fixed anything.

This was previously working fine for me
Hello,

Would you be able to gather logfiles for further analysis. Follow How To Report macOS Issues to DisplayLink for more detailed instructions.
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 03:29 PM   #5
ricardosilva89

Default Similar problem Ventura 13.6

Hi,
I am having an issue with my two screens.
They keep turning off and on every few minutes. Can you help me with this? I have attached the results of the DisplayLink Support tools.

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20230922_155824.zip (4.98 MB, 0 views)
ricardosilva89 is offline   Reply With Quote