Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 05-01-2021, 11:31 PM   #1
chuckh4668

Default Lenovo X1 Nano, Dell D6000, User-Mode Crash

I have been using a Lenovo x1 nano since Jan on my Dell D6000 dock using 2 DP monitors. However, one of the more recent updates, and I cannot figure out which, is giving me the user-mode crash that was supposed to have been fixed using the 10.1 version of the DisplayLink manager.

Out of desperation, after switching up 2 other DisplayLink docks, I went ahead and did a full system restore of my x1 nano and did all updates in Windows Update + Lenovo Vantage to get everything up-to-date. Before doing anything else, I tried plugging in my dock and I still get the user-mode crash and cannot get my displays working. I even tried this on a brand new HP G2 dock and had the exact same crash.

I am now restarting my laptop from scratch and skipping any driver updates to see if the error persists. But for the developer team, how do I get the appropriate dump data for you to diagnose and fix the drivers if this is a driver problem?
chuckh4668 is offline   Reply With Quote