Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #31
Wim

It's released now. There were some last minute issues that needed fixing (eg the Chome issue in a separate thread). End of Jan was a guess at when the release would be out. If you're going to flame us if release dates slip by a few days then we won't give any schedule (take the Apple approach).

Can be downloaded from our website.

Thanks

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #32
kleineMax

Hey what are you thinking? This is the internet, people are allways bitching arround. Cause everybody is anonym here, they cannot see you and you cannot see them, this way they loose every respect

Thx for the driver, atm it still doesnt work for me... ill have to do some more test tomorrow, cause i only installed it and pluged my U70 in
kleineMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #33
bradblog2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
It's released now. There were some last minute issues that needed fixing (eg the Chome issue in a separate thread). End of Jan was a guess at when the release would be out. If you're going to flame us if release dates slip by a few days then we won't give any schedule (take the Apple approach).

Thanks

Wim
Fixed all of my issues. Thanks Wim.
bradblog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #34
gfpomfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post

Thanks

Wim
The new driver fixed my issue. Thanks!
gfpomfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #35
The_Fragger

New Driver has fixed my problem. No crashes. But the Nvidia Control Panel still only shows two options when the Display Link Driver is installed.
The_Fragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #36
Chris Arnold

Driver did not fix my problem. I remain unable to play XCOM on my external monitor. The game immediately freezes, almost locking up the computer. I didn't change anything except the update from the old displaylink driver to the new one.

I reloaded the driver that was sent on CD with the Targus Superspeed USB 3.0 docking port, and it's working again perfectly. The driver, according to what's printed on the top of the CD, is version 6.3M0

I tried to use 6.3M1 before, and that one didn't work either. Hopefully, that's enough to narrow down what change might be causing this issue. It's too bad that I can't load the latest Nvidia drivers on this gaming laptop unless I give up the multi-monitor support through through the docking port.

Last edited by Chris Arnold; 02-05-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Chris Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #37
kleineMax

Same for me, tried a clean install but still 310.90 with 7.1M1 -> Not working!

PS: OOK MY FAULT! Somehow my USB3.0 Ports are not working will see if it is the wrong driver or if I even forgot to install the driver for the controller ^^

Last edited by kleineMax; 02-05-2013 at 09:06 PM.
kleineMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #38
LotusEater

I am trying to resolve some errors I am having with my Nvidia 3800m video card in my Dell laptop and my DisplayLink monitor. I downloaded an installed the new driver from DisplayLink v7.1 M1. But, windows device manager still shows the current driver version as 7.0.41409. I re-ran the exe for v7.1 and it states that my driver is up to date. Does the update not apply to my particular displaylink module or something? It is the adapter shown at the link below which I appears to be Display Adapter (0360).

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
LotusEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #39
icemanmelb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfpomfh View Post
The new driver fixed my issue. Thanks!
Same.. thanks fixed my issue.

ie
icemanmelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #40
w9rpm

Default Driver didnt install

I tried to install the latest driver 7.1 on my Win7 64 bit. It installs, but when I plug in my Displaylink it says it driver is 7.0.41409.0 from 9/4/12. When I try and update it, it says that the latest driver is installed. Help please? Thanks, John
w9rpm is offline   Reply With Quote