Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 10-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
MikeRM2

Default Windows 10 October 2018 Update and monitors sleeping

Hello,

We us the USB 3.0 Docking station at the office to attach multiple monitors to our laptops. After the computers updated the OS on the 2nd of October, I began to have an issue. If the computer set the monitors to sleep, when I went to wake up the laptop I did not have my attach monitors. You could see them power back up when I moved the mouse, but there was no display. Unplugging power from the docking station and plugging power back in fixed it. Unplugging the USB connector from the laptop and plugging it back in fixed it. I have tried moving it between multiple USB connectors to see if one of them was causing the issue. I have disabled USB Selective Suspend, that didn't produce any change. When I move the mouse (which is plugged into the docking station) I can see it move on the laptop screen, I can also use the keyboard (plugged into the docking station) to log in (despite not seeing the login information) to the computer. I have to power down the docking station connection to the laptop to get the monitors to come back up. I have used the support to multiple times depending on the situation I was trying to give enough information. Also on the 3rd of October I installed the latest drivers for DisplayLink.
Any thoughts?
Attached Files
File Type: zip DL_Windows_Logs_20181009_122240.zip (1.27 MB, 0 views)
File Type: zip DL_Windows_Logs_20181009_104505.zip (812.3 KB, 0 views)
MikeRM2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
multiple monitors, usb 3.0 dock, windows 10 1809