Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 02-15-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
CNAE Joel

Exclamation Multiple Displays Being Detected After Disconnecting From DisplayLink Device

Hi All,

I am having a very annoying issue lately.

ISSUE:

Well I've been losing stuff while at work and found out the other day that my computer believed I had 6 screens connected to my machine. I disconnected my DisplayLink device by disconnecting the USB from my computer but it still saw 4 screen minus the two that are actually connected when the DisplayLink device is connected.

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
- Tried updating DisplayLink driver to the latest version from the site. | Test: Failed, Did not make any difference
- Uninstalled Intel display driver from device manager and turned off automatic installation in Device Installation Settings. Installed latest driver from Intel | Test: Failed, after uninstall windows detected correct number of displays connected and also detected the correct number of displays when driver was installed again but once DisplayLink cable was plugged in same results occurred with seeing more displays then what are actually connected.

SPECS:

OS - Windows 10 Enterprise
GPU - Intel HD 4600/Nvidia 850m
MACHINE - ASUS G Series Laptop
DOCK: Toshiba DynaDock
Intel Driver Version: 20.19.15.4549

WITH DISPLAYLINK DEVICE CONNECTED:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg multipleDisplays.jpg (11.0 KB, 1 views)
CNAE Joel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
detected, displays, multiple