Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 2.0 release

Old 02-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
connifer

Default Requests to Logout and Random Blinking

Environment specs:
Macbook Pro Retina, 2.6 i7, 16GB, 500GB SSD
Toshiba Dynadock U3.0
Dell P2412H on DVI
Acer S231HL on HDMI
Vantech USB 3.0 Hub connected to the back of the dock (on an SS port)
Logitech diNovo Keyboard Mac Edition connected to the Vantec Hub

Logitech Performance MX Mouse/Unifying Receiver connected directly to the laptop
After installing the drivers I have a couple of issues. The easy one to describe is that the system keeps trying to log me out. It pops up the window asking if I really want to logout (and it will do that in 59 secs if I don't do anything). I keep hitting no but if I am in the middle of typing and hit enter it can be a problem.

The second issue is stranger. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like there is a loose connection somewhere. Sometimes the screens will blank out. Very rarely they blank out and I have to unplug/replug the dock to get it to come back. I have noticed in Safari if I open a blank tab it starts flashing. The keyboard has occasionally freaked out a little, etc.

I will upload the Displaylink app gathered info. Let me know if there is anything else you need or would like me to try.

Thanks
Bill Nelson
IT Director, architect, admin
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (297.8 KB, 940 views)

Last edited by connifer; 02-14-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
lsmichael

I've got a similar issue.

Here are my environment specs:

MacBook Air, 1.7 i5, 4 GB
Toshiba Dynadock U3.0
AOC I2757FH on DVI
Logitech K350 and M510 connect via wireless USB plugged directly into the MacBook

I'm using driver alpha 3.

I get a logout issue similar to the one described above, except I wish my machine asked me to logout. I get jumped straight out of whatever I'm doing to the login screen. (I wonder if a change in settings might cause the computer to ask first...) It seems to happen only when I'm using Safari, but maybe I just use Safari a lot.

I'm uploading the DisplayLink information file.

Hope y'all can fix this.

m
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (266.5 KB, 944 views)

Last edited by lsmichael; 03-05-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: I got logged out as I was posting! (Hahahahaha...)