Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 09-30-2022, 11:31 AM   #1
GreekCY

Default DisplayLink doesn't recognize the 4K LG resolution

Hi,
I am using Belkin Dual Display USB _C Dock with Apple M1 Ventura Beta OS and HDMI to LG 34UM88C and DELL P 2722H.

I Have downloaded the latest Alpha Version of Display Link Release: 1.8 Alpha which supports the higher resolution but it is still not possible for me to select the 3008x experimental resolution.
Does someone why I have this issue?

Thank you in advance
GreekCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 06:26 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekCY View Post
Hi,
I am using Belkin Dual Display USB _C Dock with Apple M1 Ventura Beta OS and HDMI to LG 34UM88C and DELL P 2722H.

I Have downloaded the latest Alpha Version of Display Link Release: 1.8 Alpha which supports the higher resolution but it is still not possible for me to select the 3008x experimental resolution.

Thank you in advance
Hello

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com

Best Regards
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 02:08 PM   #3
laurag

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekCY View Post
Hi,

Thank you in advance
I have the same problem with the same Belkin and two LG 27UL850, but the resolution is 1080p using the belkin. If I connect the monitor directly in the macbook, the resolution is 4K.
laurag is offline   Reply With Quote