Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2024, 04:41 PM   #1
Grashkis

Default Limited to 60fps m1 mba + crg9 + d6000

Hello,

I have tried numerous displayport cables with my dell d6000 adapter and the displaylink softwarwe, connected to my crg9 samsung monitor and my macbook air m1 laptop. I get the proper resolution however no hdr and am limited to 60fps. What can be done? The monitor does support 120hz, but it's not an option in the mac Display settings dropdown.

Thanks

Last edited by Grashkis; 01-23-2024 at 04:47 PM.
Grashkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 11:13 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grashkis View Post
Hello,

I have tried numerous displayport cables with my dell d6000 adapter and the displaylink softwarwe, connected to my crg9 samsung monitor and my macbook air m1 laptop. I get the proper resolution however no hdr and am limited to 60fps. What can be done? The monitor does support 120hz, but it's not an option in the mac Display settings dropdown.

Thanks
According to the manual for your docking station --> https://dl.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_electronics_accessories/esuprt_electronics_accessories_pc_tablet/dell-universal-dock-d6000_user's-guide_en-us.pdf HDR is not supported and the maximum refresh rate supported is 60Hz.
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 04:01 PM   #3
Grashkis

Default Incorrect

But I am able to get 120fps with another monitor, as well as if I lower the resolution to 3110x1440 or something like that, 120 hz becomes available.
Grashkis is offline   Reply With Quote