Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 06-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #1
Peter_RHR

Default Wavlink UG69PD2 and 2 additional monitors

I just get a brand new Wavlink UG69PD2 docking station and trying to connect to 2 external LG monitors (1080p) plus my Macbook Pro 13" Catalina 10.15.5. and DisplayLink driver 5.2.4 (82)

I want to split on 3 different mac desktops, been Macbook desktop 1 and LG monitors been 2 and 3. However, when connect the 2 monitors to the Wavlink, both LG monitors are recognized as desktop 2 only and Mac as desktop 1. LG monitors acts as a Mirror of the other and i only got 2 desktops.

I have also tried connecting, disconnecting, driver uninstall and reinstall, and had played around the display preferences by hours without success. Could you help me here please?
Peter_RHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #2
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Hello Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please for now test our Beta app driver: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?id=1552

There is nothing special that you have to do. Just install it and let us know if it works as you expect it to.

Thank you,
Katarzyna
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:48 AM   #3
Peter_RHR

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatarzynaKowalczyk View Post
Hello Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please for now test our Beta app driver: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?id=1552

There is nothing special that you have to do. Just install it and let us know if it works as you expect it to.

Thank you,
Katarzyna
I just tried this beta you recommended. Sadly, it went worst. First removed version 5.2.4(82) with the uninstaller that comes with the package. Then install the beta, restarted but then, I wasn't able to detect even the monitor that was working so far. Had to uninstall the Beta, reinstall version 5.2.4 (82) and now im at the beginning again. Please help!
Old 06-19-2020, 07:43 AM   #4
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Hello,

When you installed Beta app was it running? Could see DisplayLink Manager in the upper right corner of your top bar?

If not then your screens would not show any activity and stay black.

If you are unsure please install it once more and then in Applications start DisplayLink Manager.

Thank you,
Katarzyna
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 01:41 AM   #5
Peter_RHR

Hello Katarzyna
After 2 weeks I gave me a couple of minutes and tried again. Remove the other version with the uninstaller, reboot, then install the BETA, reboot again... run the DisplayLink Manager app, and all screens went black for a second or 2.... then I was asked to give Screen Recording permission to DisplayLink Manager app... I grant them and VOILA! It's working... 3 different desktops on 3 different screens. Thanks so much... now I can say it's an amazing product! I'll be expecting the official release, but its AWESOME for now. Thanks again

Last edited by Peter_RHR; 06-27-2020 at 01:44 AM.

Tags
3 screen split, ug69pd2, wavlink