Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
dcalliances

Default DL-165 Issue

Hi there

I have 3 monitors and the resolution sets as 1920x1080. One monitor use VGA and the other monitor is using DVI. Then I introduce this DL-165 to use as third monitor (using DVI) so I installed the software and works nicely ... I can move my cursor from the left, middle to right. I can move around windows app. Perfect!!!

Soon I've rebooted the machine then it turn out the resolution is only 640 x 480 ?!?! It said that It won't recognise the VGA card. ?!?! So I uninstalled the software that comes with DisplayLink Core and (forgot the name is). After reboot, it works as normal with 2 screen and again after installing this DL-165 sofware it works again with 3 screens. But soon I reboot again, it come back again.

It seems that once reboot this device somehow didn't know the standard video card for some reason. BTW I went to the ATI website to update the latest graphic card driver just in case and it's the same thing.

We are using Windows 7 64 Bits.

Any ideas?

I'm appreciated your help.

Thanks
DCAlliances

Last edited by dcalliances; 03-14-2012 at 01:47 AM.
dcalliances is offline   Reply With Quote