Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 04-19-2023, 10:53 PM   #1
rbhug

Default Macbook Air M2 with Totu - screens swap

I've seen this issue on other threads and haven't found a solution that works for my situation.

Macbook Air M2
Totu TT-DC002A
Display Link Manager 1.8.1
Dual monitors - normally run with laptop lid closed, left monitor as main.

Frequently swaps main displays so that the toolbar on bottom of screen switches to right screen. Normally opening laptop lid and closing it swaps back to the left screen as main.

Occasionally, will lose connection to one of the screens. Most of the time quitting and restarting DisplayLink Manager will correct, but have had to power down laptop and unplug the dock to fix it.

Very frustrating
rbhug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 08:59 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhug View Post
I've seen this issue on other threads and haven't found a solution that works for my situation.

Macbook Air M2
Totu TT-DC002A
Display Link Manager 1.8.1
Dual monitors - normally run with laptop lid closed, left monitor as main.

Frequently swaps main displays so that the toolbar on bottom of screen switches to right screen. Normally opening laptop lid and closing it swaps back to the left screen as main.

Occasionally, will lose connection to one of the screens. Most of the time quitting and restarting DisplayLink Manager will correct, but have had to power down laptop and unplug the dock to fix it.

Very frustrating
Hello

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote