Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 04-27-2023, 01:45 AM   #1
willow098

Default MacBookPro (V. 13.3.1), Dell D. Station D6000S, DisplayLink 1.8.1 - Not working

Hi All,

My Display Link (v1.8.1) has recently stopped working for everyone in my office who is using a MacBook Pro with Ventura 13.3.1. I have checked all the support guides available and can confirm that our Mac is recognising the D6000S under the System Report, however, DisplayLink can't identify any of the monitors. I tried to reboot the docking station, the Mac, and update the DisplayLink but nothing worked as expected. Also, the Display Link has permission to install files and the screen recorder as well.

I have looked in this forum but couldn't find any relevant information to help solve this issue.

We usually use two Dell monitors connected to our Macs (corporate profiles) through the Dell Docking Station D6000S via USB-C. Please see the attached file for screenshots of my set up.

Has anyone been having this issue? Anything that can help?

Dell Docking Station D6000S (BizLink) - DisplayLink PlugandPlay

Thanks in Advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip screenshots.docx.zip (415.2 KB, 1 views)
willow098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 11:56 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow098 View Post
Hi All,

My Display Link (v1.8.1) has recently stopped working for everyone in my office who is using a MacBook Pro with Ventura 13.3.1. I have checked all the support guides available and can confirm that our Mac is recognising the D6000S under the System Report, however, DisplayLink can't identify any of the monitors. I tried to reboot the docking station, the Mac, and update the DisplayLink but nothing worked as expected. Also, the Display Link has permission to install files and the screen recorder as well.

I have looked in this forum but couldn't find any relevant information to help solve this issue.

We usually use two Dell monitors connected to our Macs (corporate profiles) through the Dell Docking Station D6000S via USB-C. Please see the attached file for screenshots of my set up.

Has anyone been having this issue? Anything that can help?

Dell Docking Station D6000S (BizLink) - DisplayLink PlugandPlay

Thanks in Advance!
If you have not already done so, I would suggest reporting the issue to DisplayLink by following the steps here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:58 AM   #3
willow098

Thanks rboerner, I have just sent it to support.
willow098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:45 PM   #4
gc134

any luck with support?
gc134 is offline   Reply With Quote