Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 04-24-2023, 05:22 PM   #1
BradD

Default Plugable UD-ULTC4k on Macbook Pro M1 OS 13.2.1.

I've been using this setup for about six months now. It functions pretty well. However there is one annoyance and now what appears to be maybe a bug with the latest 1.8.1.

Here is my setup first. I have the Mac and a PC connected to the same three Samsung 4K monitors. The Plugable is connected via HDMI and the PC via displayport. Then I have a 2PC USB switch so I can swap my keyboard/mouse between machines.

When I switch back to the HDMI on the monitors then wake up the Mac with a couple of enter keys all of the applications end up piled onto the first monitor. As if they lose their monitor identifier. It's not a big issue but gets annoying when you switch a lot for work.

As for the bug, I am noticing my keyboard lose it's sync for 5 seconds or so. Like the USB signal stops. I tried a second keyboard directly into the plugable but still seems to happen randomly when I am typing pretty fast.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
BradD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:44 PM   #2
BradD

The issue with the apps piling onto the primary monitor seems to occur even when just waking up the screens after being locked and screensaver mode.
BradD is offline   Reply With Quote