Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 03-23-2023, 08:24 AM   #21
ramzord

On tuesday 21st apple released 13.3 version of Ventura in beta, so hopefully we will see 13.3 soon and it will be working.
ramzord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 12:25 PM   #22
plasticine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzord View Post
On tuesday 21st apple released 13.3 version of Ventura in beta, so hopefully we will see 13.3 soon and it will be working.
Makes sense for me , been ghosted by support here and there so better wait for the update to come out and let people suffering form the problem to try it first
plasticine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 11:22 AM   #23
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Hello,

Please ensure that you have DisplayLink powered device - so a device that has DisplayLink chip in it. typically there is a sticker with DisplayLink logo on the product itself. But you will also find this information on the manufacturers website in the product description/specifications, user guide etc.

If you have non-DisplayLink product it will not show any monitors detected as the driver will have no device to connect to.

Once you have confirmed that the product is powered by DisplayLink technology please ensure that you do see the docking station under the USB bus as per
My DisplayLink device does not work at all when connecting on macOS X
If you do not see the device under the USB bus it is worth checking with the manufacturer's website if there are any firmware updates available. If you have further issues please contact the support team directly under: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com

As each case is unique there is no one solution for each user.
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 09:48 AM   #24
ramzord

I have wavlink WL-UG69PD2-Pro there is sticker of display link and I can see it in usb bus.Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 09.46.02.jpg
I have 2x 2K monitors and they are constantly blinking, I have only 2 resolution to choose. 2560 x 1440 and slighlty smaller, even when I chose experimental in options, still cannot see any other res. Is it a monitor issue, that is 2k not 4k or full hd, not sure why is it blinking like crazy.
Ventura 13.3 still same problem.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:09 AM   #25
KatarzynaCzaja
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
I have wavlink WL-UG69PD2-Pro there is sticker of display link and I can see it in usb bus.Attachment 4347
I have 2x 2K monitors and they are constantly blinking, I have only 2 resolution to choose. 2560 x 1440 and slighlty smaller, even when I chose experimental in options, still cannot see any other res. Is it a monitor issue, that is 2k not 4k or full hd, not sure why is it blinking like crazy.
Ventura 13.3 still same problem.
Your issue - blinking screens seem to be different than reported in this thread originally - where monitors are not working/are not detected.

Based on your description the problem could be USB related but I will not be able to verify without logfiles. Please follow the steps in the following article that explain how to gather and report the issue to our support team: How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink.

Thank you

Last edited by KatarzynaCzaja; 03-28-2023 at 12:23 PM.
KatarzynaCzaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 12:07 PM   #26
ramzord

That link you sent is not working, but I managed to find it in previous posts.
I have sent log files in zip to provided email. I created this log file, with unpluged wavlink. Should i plug it, and run this display support tool while my screen are blinking ?
Old 03-28-2023, 04:22 PM   #27
plasticine

Quote:
Better wait, see this here.

looks every update new issues comes up. I really wanted wanted to update my macOS, and also the firmware of D6000 and DisplayLink, but since they are working as for now...will have to wait.

For anyone interested, my current working setup:

MBP M1 2020
macOS v12.6.3
DisplayLink manager v1.6.1
Dell D6000 v31.54

Last edited by plasticine; 05-20-2023 at 02:33 AM.
Old 03-28-2023, 04:50 PM   #28
ramzord

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticine View Post
Better wait, see this here.

looks every update new issues comes up. I really wanted wanted to update my macOS, and also the firmware of D6000 and DisplayLink, but since they are working as for now...will have to wait.

For anyone interested, my current working setup:

MBP M1 2020
macOS v12.6.3
DisplayLink manager v1.6.1
Dell D6000S v31.54
I already update it to 13.3 but nothing has changed.
KatarzynaKowalczyk metnioned that my problem probably is not related to mac updates. As it is working for me just blinking like crazy. I have already send logs, we will see what will come back
Old 03-28-2023, 04:58 PM   #29
plasticine

Quote:
I already update it to 13.3 but nothing has changed.
KatarzynaKowalczyk metnioned that my problem probably is not related to mac updates. As it is working for me just blinking like crazy. I have already send logs, we will see what will come back
Nice.

which are your DisplayLink version and also your dock and version?
Old 03-28-2023, 05:34 PM   #30
ramzord

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticine View Post
Nice.

which are your DisplayLink version and also your dock and version?
I am using
wavlink ug69pd2 pro
and
DisplayLink Manager 1.8.1 build 63.180

I have m2 pro 13" and two externals 27" the same monitors, both 2K - 2556 x 1440
I will record a video with them blinking next time I will be trying to fix it.