Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 03-09-2023, 01:35 PM   #1
Mainey

Default Startech USB to HDMI Display link

Hey Guys,

So I bought the subjected display link adapter to be able to use a third monitor (NOT including my MacBook screen as my MacBook is always in clamshell mode).

Generally in works fantastic.

But I noticed that when I use programs like Logic Pro X, it becomes a little glitchy (for lack of a better term) , and not even on the screen that is connected to the adapter.

It's almost move elements, like my mouse or the play bar will tear the screen, like its buffering or something, and then I kinda have to 'colour' my mouse back over it to make it go back.

I have a MacBook Pro, M1 Pro 16GB Memory. Running on Ventura 13.2.1.

Any advice on this guys? are there options I need to have set in the display link program?

Let me know
Mainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 08:46 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainey View Post
Hey Guys,

So I bought the subjected display link adapter to be able to use a third monitor (NOT including my MacBook screen as my MacBook is always in clamshell mode).

Generally in works fantastic.

But I noticed that when I use programs like Logic Pro X, it becomes a little glitchy (for lack of a better term) , and not even on the screen that is connected to the adapter.

It's almost move elements, like my mouse or the play bar will tear the screen, like its buffering or something, and then I kinda have to 'colour' my mouse back over it to make it go back.

I have a MacBook Pro, M1 Pro 16GB Memory. Running on Ventura 13.2.1.

Any advice on this guys? are there options I need to have set in the display link program?

Let me know
Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com[/QUOTE]
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote