Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Linux and Open Source
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2023, 07:42 AM   #1
joni8135

Question Can't mirrow two display connected to displylink

Hey. I have one problem with displaylink Targus Dock120EUZ-50 and Ubuntu 22:04 with X11. I can not mirror the two display I have connected to Dock120. Is there a way under x11 or Wayland to fix it? I have connected two displays DVI and HDMI, and are both 1080x1920. I have tried, just put display 2 and 3 over each other, in settings, but it seems change after a second or so. My computer are now Lenovo Thinkpad x260 with lower resolution, but normally does I close the lid and the display are not visible in setting (just the two fullHD displays.)

/Cheers Joni

/Edit Trird little with xrandr, but did not work. Find later ARandR with are screen layout editor, there you simply put the extra displays over each other, but I guess it only work with x11

/Edit2 /Seens like Ubuntu wants to take over with the two extra monitors to bee separated

/Edit 3. Find out that ARandR save config as shellscript, that you can run, without start ARandR.

Last edited by joni8135; 07-16-2023 at 02:09 PM.
joni8135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
displays, mirrow, ubuntu 22:04, x11