Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.5 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #11
Siege00

It is always the same monitor within the configuration. I've swapped the monitors and the other fails. The monitor only fails when there are two plugged in, and the failure is sporadic. Sometimes it will work and sometimes it will not. Usually if I power off/on the monitor that is not refreshing, it works just fine for a while after.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:44 AM   #12
Siege00

Wondering if you have any ideas on this or if you guys are working on it? I confirmed again that it's not a monitor issue. It happens on both monitors depending on which one the system sees last. The last one has a refresh delay whether running windows or within an app.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
Siege00

Okay, still testing but so far I've met with success. I completely disabled Aero and went to a Windows Basic theme, and now both UM70s are refreshing properly. I don't know if it'll survive a reboot or if it'll continue, but it's working for now.

Thoughts?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
Pawel

Lightbulb

Hi Siege00,

We have investigated this issue and are working on the fix. There will be 5.5 M2 driver released hopefully by the end of January / beginning of February which might have a fix for this problem.

Regards