Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
Flak

Default Windows 10 lag after login

Windows 10 Enterprise 1511 build 10586.494
Displaylink Driver v8m0

Anytime you have to login to a PC you get mouse lag for 30 seconds or less after the login and it's loaded your desktop.
Flak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #2
Flak

Issue continues with v8m1.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
Computerg767

Hello,

I would recommend updating Windows 10 to the new anniversary update which is build 1607.

With this new version DisplayLink has improved the driver which is brand new interaction with the OS within the new windows 10 Anniversary update.

If you are having issues updating and it will not show within windows update i would recommend searching for windows 10 download on google and choosing microsofts website of course. In most cases it will scan your computer through the browser. The website will then tell you there is a upgrade available. From there you can download the program and it will download and install the update.

Let me know how it goes,

Computerg767
Computerg767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #4
Flak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerg767 View Post
Hello,

I would recommend updating Windows 10 to the new anniversary update which is build 1607.

With this new version DisplayLink has improved the driver which is brand new interaction with the OS within the new windows 10 Anniversary update.

If you are having issues updating and it will not show within windows update i would recommend searching for windows 10 download on google and choosing microsofts website of course. In most cases it will scan your computer through the browser. The website will then tell you there is a upgrade available. From there you can download the program and it will download and install the update.

Let me know how it goes,

Computerg767

This is Windows 10 Enterprise. We won't be moving to 1607 for awhile as some apps that were UAT'd on our current version of Windows 10 do not work on 1607.