Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 11-07-2021, 02:12 PM   #1
Kelli

Default DL versions 1.5 and 1.2 do not work with macOS Monterey

Hi!
Mine is also macOS Monterey, but DL doesn't work, I tried DL version 1.5 and 1.6.
My monitor is the Asus MB168b
Can you help me with this?

This is my machine's configuration:
MacBook Pro (16 inches, 2019)
Processor - 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 6-Core
memory - 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Graphics - Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Last edited by Kelli; 11-08-2021 at 09:24 PM.
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:37 PM   #2
MarcTampa

Default Not working after Monterey upgrade with M1

I was unable to use my additional monitor after upgrading to Monterey as well. I have a MacBook with an M1 processor and I'm running v1.5.0 of DisplayLink Manager. Please fix ASAP as this is VERY frustrating.
MarcTampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 06:14 PM   #3
MarcTampa

Default Working after a couple of reboots

I rebooted my Mac a couple of times & also unplugged & replugged in the USB and got it to work again. I have to do this every couple of days anyway to get it to see the monitor, so that is still a bug that needs to be addressed.
MarcTampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 06:29 PM   #4
jimmacct

Default MAC OS Monterey and DL dont work

i'm having the same issues. i upgraded to Monterey and now my DL does not work. tried to reinstall DL and it had no effect.

DL please correct ASAP frustrating
jimmacct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 07:29 AM   #5
taxumi

I have Macbook Air M1 and Monterey 12.0.1. My Asus Zenscreen keeps disconnected after being plugged in about 10 seconds. Please fix this asap. Thanks a lot.
taxumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:08 PM   #6
kurt@playcd.com

Default With every MacOS release

This seems to happen with every MacOS release so I am holding off upgrading to Monterey until DisplayLink resolves the issue. MacOS's come out in Beta release so I am surprised this issue persists. When traveling I use my AOC monitor with my MacBook Pro and need it to work.

Does anyone know if there is a way to receive an alert from DisplayLink once this issue is resolved?

Thanks,
Kurt
kurt@playcd.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #7
ChrisCu

DL Manager 1.5 mostly works for me with Monterey on MacBook Pro I7 with Dell D6000 dock.

The one issue I am having is that DL Manager needs to be manually started every time pc wakes from sleep or user profiles are changed - which means the laptop cannot be used on clamshell model. The option "Launch app atomically after login" is not working.
ChrisCu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 03:03 PM   #8
JonParry

Since upgrading to Monterey, I have to unplug and reconnect my dock (D600) if the MacBook Pro has gone to sleep as on wakeup only the MacBook screen wakes up.

I have the option to unlock using Apple Watch on login, when the screen saver locks the screen, this doesn't work.

I have the latest firmware and software, with the amount of time Beta versions of Mac OS Monterey it's a shame that there isn't a final working version on full release of Monterey.
JonParry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 10:55 AM   #9
GLEE

Default Monterey Issues - Flashing Display

I upgraded to the latest Monterey this weekend (version 12.0.1) and am running DisplayLink Manager 1.5.0 (Build 58.125) with two external Dell 2408wp displays.

This morning, one of the displays will come on for ~ 5 seconds, and then lose sync / go dark. This is occurring over and over.

Issues with supporting Monterey?
GLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 11:50 AM   #10
ChrisCu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCu View Post
DL Manager 1.5 mostly works for me with Monterey on MacBook Pro I7 with Dell D6000 dock.

The one issue I am having is that DL Manager needs to be manually started every time pc wakes from sleep or user profiles are changed - which means the laptop cannot be used on clamshell model. The option "Launch app atomically after login" is not working.
After further debugging it appears DisplayLink Manager does not support user profile switching. It was working fine before I updated to latest DisplayLink Manager version - but cannot recall what I had installed beforehand.

Will start with latest USB legacy driver and work up from there.
ChrisCu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
macos monterey