Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2023, 03:31 PM   #1
fsalvaro

Default Wavlink UG49DK1 - Monitors not detected

Hi,

I would like to ask your support to help me identify a problem happening with my Docking Station. The model is a Wavlink UG49DK1. I have tested in two laptops:

- An old HP EliteBook 850 G4
- Lenovo Legion 5 15IAH7H 82RB

The behavior is: mouse and keyboard are working fine, however the monitors are not.

Once connected to the laptop, in the device manager I can see many trials to connect the monitors. But at the end, the monitors are not identified and I get an error in the Universal Serial Bus controllers -> Generic Superspeed USB hub (Code 10) and nothing the Display Adapters.

I have freshly reset the laptop, to make sure it is not something I have installed. I have also removed the antivirus. The monitors are working fine once connected directly to the laptop.

The monitors are Asus VS247 and VY249.

One more information is, I have used the HP 3005pr USB 3.0 Port Replicator in both machines, and both monitors works without any problem in both machines.

Thank you for your help.

Alvaro

Last edited by fsalvaro; 07-07-2023 at 04:13 PM.
fsalvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 10:48 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsalvaro View Post
Hi,

I would like to ask your support to help me identify a problem happening with my Docking Station. The model is a Wavlink UG49DK1. I have tested in two laptops:

- An old HP EliteBook 850 G4
- Lenovo Legion 5 15IAH7H 82RB

The behavior is: mouse and keyboard are working fine, however the monitors are not.

Once connected to the laptop, in the device manager I can see many trials to connect the monitors. But at the end, the monitors are not identified and I get an error in the Universal Serial Bus controllers -> Generic Superspeed USB hub (Code 10) and nothing the Display Adapters.

I have freshly reset the laptop, to make sure it is not something I have installed. I have also removed the antivirus. The monitors are working fine once connected directly to the laptop.

The monitors are Asus VS247 and VY249.

One more information is, I have used the HP 3005pr USB 3.0 Port Replicator in both machines, and both monitors works without any problem in both machines.

Thank you for your help.

Alvaro
According to the information provided online by the manufacturer of your docking station model --> https://www.wavlink.com/en_us/product/WL-UG49DK1.html the docking station has Silicon Motion USB video technology inside of it.

The dock does NOT have DisplayLink USB video technology inside of it. As a result, DisplayLink will not be able to assist you.

I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the docking station (Wavlink) directly for assistance.
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote