Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2024, 04:33 PM   #11
JoshR

I'm having the same issue, screen freezes constantly when sharing on Zoom (and I think also Google Meet and Teams). Incredibly frustrating, I don't remember this happening with 1.10.0 or the Alpha releases prior to that.

This happens literally every single time, but it's impossible to predict when (might happen 4 mins into a meeting where I'm sharing, might happen 20 mins in).

I will follow the instructions to capture logs and enter a ticket, but I would say that this is a high priority issue since it basically makes DisplayLink unusable (and seems to be happening for a lot of users)
JoshR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:26 AM   #12
serg93

Default same issue while using google meet

Display link version 1.10.11 (build93)

Connected through DP

Dongle - GiGimundo Docking Station USB C, 10 em 1, Docking Station para MacBook Air/Pro com 2 * 4 K@60Hz HDMI e 2 * DP, Gigabit Ethernet, 3 x USB3.2, 100 W PD, porta áudio de 3,5 mm, Windows/L. inux LK100 12

Screen - Lenovo L28u-30 28" 4K UHD Gaming Monitor (IPS, 60Hz, 4ms, HDMI, DP, FreeSync, >99% sRGB, EyeSafe) Tilt Adjustment - Black

Mac M2, 24gb, Sonoma 14.4.1

What happens?
I am on Google meet and randomly one screen is frozen, and my video in google meet is frozen. This happens over and over, the intervals are not stable so it can be every 15 seconds for 5 times, and then everything is fine for an hour

The dongle is hot, so maybe that's the problem, but that happens when the dongle is not hot too

Please advise what to do🙌
serg93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #13
sunder

Default same issue

Having the same issue since moving to MacOS Sonoma on an M1. It is quite random and it may happen from once every 10ish minutes to multiple times a minute.
Couldn't see any CPU peaks during this time.
sunder is offline   Reply With Quote