Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED 9.2 Alpha for Windows

Old 06-17-2019, 05:15 PM   #1
meebee

Default Second monitor dissappears

Hello All,
I have just updated to the Alpha 9.2 release and ran into a significant problem. I have 2 external monitors connected to my Dell 7470 laptop and the second one does not show when I installed the latest version of DL. Prior versions did not have this issue.

The monitor that works is connected directly to the HDMI port on the laptop, and the non-working monitor is connected to the DL box via HDMI.

Once I removed the ALPHA software and returned to 9.1 M2 software, the monitor worked correctly.

A second issue is that I will occassionally get an unresponsive mouse button. Only have clicking one, two, and both buttons, does it return to service. This happens about once an hour, and I have removed all other applications that might interfere (XMouse, etc).

Laptop has been fully updated. with compatible drivers for all components.

My configuration:
Dell latitude E7470
Windows 10 10.0.17134 Build 17134
ROM 1.21.6
Intel HD Graphics 520
16 GB Memory
1 TB SSD
i7 Processor
meebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:16 PM   #2
astruzyna

Hello Meebee,

Thank you for your feedback. Could you please follow the instructions in the third link from my signature to collect Support Logs? They will allow me to investigate your issues further and help with providing more detailed information to our Engineering team.

Kind regards,
Aga
astruzyna is offline   Reply With Quote