Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
alanpuccinelli

Default 3rd Display won't initialize on OSX 2.1 official release

I just updated to the official 2.1 release on OSX 10.9 Mavericks and did all the usual things to get a clean install. Uninstalled old drivers, reinstalled new, repaired disk permissions. It looks like as I plug in my displays the first 2 will init, but the third will repeatedly try (screen comes on for a second with the name of the input then goes black again, repeats every minute or so) It doesn't appear to be particular to any given display, just the third one I attempt to run after I reboot. The 2.1 beta driver was able to run all three simultaneously but was of course a bit buggy. Overall I'd say performance seems snappier for the 2 that are running now, but I'd like to get that 3rd going also. Anyone else come across this?

Last edited by alanpuccinelli; 11-04-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added version of OSX to post
alanpuccinelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
gilesmartin

everyone with more than one monitor on display link is experiencing this as far as i can tell. Unfortunately display link has yet to respond but hopefully this is just a bug in 2.1 that they can fix.
gilesmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
alanpuccinelli

What's interesting is I can run 2 displays, just not 3. One is an older 2x series though, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Obviously there's something that can be done considering it worked in Beta and nothing else changed.
alanpuccinelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
Maxiim99

same issue here
Maxiim99 is offline   Reply With Quote