Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Windows 10 Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
jasonwomack

Default 7.9 RC & Build 10240 Issues

Since upgrading to 10240, and subsequently updating to 7.9 RC, I've had issues with the two screens attached to the port replicator (used to detect and use them on boot up, now requires that I open the lid to my DELL 3800 and close it again) as well as detection of the NIC in the port replicator (used to detect it automatically coming back from sleep and now requires a reboot to detect.)

Let me know if there's anything I can provide to assist with the diagnostics.

Thanks
Old 07-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
RonV42

I am seeing almost the exact same issue with my both my Pluggable and IBM DisplayLink devices. When my Surface Pro (Original) hibernates and wakes back up the network device no longer has connectivity and power cycling of the DisplayLink device doesn't restore operations. I have to reboot for the device to be fully functional again.

**Update**

I after the last update from MS I have had it hibernate about 10 times and each time it appears now to come back and the network adapter comes back now.

Last edited by RonV42; 07-19-2015 at 10:31 AM.