Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Windows 10 Software

Old 02-27-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
agingnerds

Default Windows 10 issue

I have a ACP71USZ docking station and until the most recent update it worked perfectly with the windows 10 tech preview on my coworkers surface pro 3. The update happened and now we are looking at blank screens.

Setup:
Surface pro 3 windows 10 tech preview most recent build
ACP71USZ docking station most recent software
2 large LG screens

I have done everything I can think of to fix this. Uninstalling software (with tool) and reinstalling. Checking windows updates. Attempting to roll back display link drivers.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this with windows 10 or is it just us.

Thanks
Ricky
Old 02-27-2015, 04:10 PM   #2
Kubam

Hello agingnerds,
thank you for contacting us.

Can you let me know which DisplayLink Software version has been downloaded and installed from Windows Update?

BR,
Kuba
Old 03-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #3
PaulJ

Hi agingnerds,

Unfortunately you're not the only person seeing this issue. Please refer to the following link which takes you to the other thread where this has been raised and commented on:

http://www.displaylink.org/forum/sho...t=63340&page=7

Thanks,
Paul
Old 03-02-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
agingnerds

Default Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply and sorry about the double post. When I posted the first one there were no stats on my page so I thought there was a mistake.

I told my employee that it has to do with windows 10 and the newest driver. We were told the same thing by targus that they do not currently guarantee on windows 10 tech preview. I told him to keep it plugged in and check for updates on a regular basis. Thanks.

He did mention this message popped up (attached image) Incompatible display driver displayink USB graphics software...

Once again thanks for the help and I will check from time to time to see if there is a fix.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	john.jpg
Views:	1276
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	2174  
Old 03-03-2015, 12:01 AM   #5
agingnerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
Hello agingnerds,
thank you for contacting us.

Can you let me know which DisplayLink Software version has been downloaded and installed from Windows Update?

BR,
Kuba
Yes its the current driver. I also used the cleaner tool to get rid of all the driver stuff and then installed the newest one.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:41 AM   #6
Kubam

Quote:
Originally Posted by agingnerds View Post
Yes its the current driver. I also used the cleaner tool to get rid of all the driver stuff and then installed the newest one.
Hi again agingnerds,
It has been fixed now. Please uninstall DisplayLink software as described here: http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=297 and then download again driver from Windows Update.
Please let us know about the results.

BR,
Kuba