Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > iPad Application
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
l33tmeatwad

Default One hour limit?

I'm enjoying the iPad software and it is working nicely, however it seems to boot me off after one hour of continuous use. Is this a known problem?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Ceasar999

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tmeatwad View Post
I'm enjoying the iPad software and it is working nicely, however it seems to boot me off after one hour of continuous use. Is this a known problem?
I dont experience this so far, it is not running longer than 30 minutes now.
Put could it have some option in the ipad ? >sleeping mode or something ??
Old 01-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
Dav1d

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tmeatwad View Post
I also find that the software works well on my T60p, with the exception that it appears to be in a demo mode and limited to one hour of use, after this it closes on the iPad! It is easy enough to restart but then I am forced to drag all windows back to the iPad. This gets very old very fast.

Any guidance on this?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
Pawel

Lightbulb

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. We have investigated the 1 hour limit you are running into. This will be fixed in the next release. Once released, you will be able to update the DisplayLink iPad app for free.

Regards
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
Dav1d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. We have investigated the 1 hour limit you are running into. This will be fixed in the next release. Once released, you will be able to update the DisplayLink iPad app for free.

Regards
Are you saying that you know what is causing this now, and you will release a fix for it in a few days? Or are you saying that the next release will have a fix for it because there will be no next release until you get this resolved? Or can you give us an ETA till the next release?

Thank you
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
Pawel

Lightbulb

We know what is causing this issue and are working on a fix. We are also working on adding other fixes / new features to the next release which should be released in the near future. It is not possible to be more precise at this point, however please check this thread for un update.

Regards