Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2020, 06:41 PM   #1
Tweak3D

Default Asus MB169B+ and Dell D3100 issues

EDIT: The dock is a Dell D6000 and not the D3100 as previously stated.

I have a user who is running 3 monitors off a laptop running windows 10. 1 is an ultrawide which is plugged directly into the laptop, the second is connected via HDMI on the Dell D6000 dock and the third is the Asus MB169B+ connected directly to the laptop.

When the users CPU hits 100% utilization, the MB169B+ is going black for a few seconds and then reconnecting. He states this happens regularly throughout his day. I'm guessing the monitor is just getting out of sync and dropping the video signal due to no extra CPU being available.

He is running the windows 10 version 1903 and display link 9.4 M0 and the issue remains. Are there any options here for preventing this from occurring? Wondering if maybe adjusting the resolution or refreshrate on the displaylink monitors would have any impact here or any other settings I may not be thinking of.

Any extra guidance here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by Tweak3D; 08-18-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Tweak3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 03:34 PM   #2
Tweak3D

Any suggestions here? I don't see any errors in the event viewer. Are there any other driver logs I can reference here? Just confused about whats happening and looking for any additional details that may assist in resolving this issue.
Tweak3D is offline   Reply With Quote