Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 05-16-2022, 02:48 PM   #1
Dannygrio

Question M1 Air 2020 + Wavlink - Second Monitor won't connect after wake up.

I have Wavlink WL-UG69DK1 connected via USB-c to Mac Air M1 2020 and via HDMI to one Monitor and DisplayPort to second Monitor.

My Mac is on Clamshell mode and works fine most of the time. However, after a long period without use (sleep mode) after I sit in front of the monitors to work after a break for example, only one monitor (hdmi connected) wakes up and detects the computer screen.

The other monitor won't detect anymore. Sometimes it works disconnecting usb-c from Mac and connecting again to the dock station and sometimes the only solutions is restarting the computer.

My Display Port Cable is from UGREEN 8K Displayport Cable DP1.4

Any Idea what I should do?

I have latest Monterey 12.3.1

Displayport Link Manager 1.6.0

Thanks
Dannygrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 07:14 AM   #2
DanielS
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannygrio View Post
I have Wavlink WL-UG69DK1 connected via USB-c to Mac Air M1 2020 and via HDMI to one Monitor and DisplayPort to second Monitor.

My Mac is on Clamshell mode and works fine most of the time. However, after a long period without use (sleep mode) after I sit in front of the monitors to work after a break for example, only one monitor (hdmi connected) wakes up and detects the computer screen.

The other monitor won't detect anymore. Sometimes it works disconnecting usb-c from Mac and connecting again to the dock station and sometimes the only solutions is restarting the computer.

My Display Port Cable is from UGREEN 8K Displayport Cable DP1.4

Any Idea what I should do?

I have latest Monterey 12.3.1

Displayport Link Manager 1.6.0

Thanks
Hello

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com

Best Regards
DanielS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wavlink wl ug69dk1