Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 07-22-2019, 05:43 PM   #1
MiriadPlayer

Unhappy Wavlink with lot of issues- help needed

Hi. I buyed few days ago a Wavlink USB ultra 5k universal docking station Model:WL-UG69DK7 REV C S/N: 20181129HL 020228. I had a lot of issues.
---------------------------
1º Issue: huge lag and mouse freezing every 2 seconds.
Solution: i fixed it with a full format of my computer and reinstaling Windows 10 pro.
2º Issue: Nvidia graphic card never working. Only the Intel was working.
Solution: fixed installing the drivers from Intel when i formated my computer. My computer is a MSI and the driver from them is full of crap.
3º Issue: Impossible to play with games like League of legends in full screen mode. Pc get frozen and i have a black screen. But i still can hear the game. Its like everything isa working fine, but the docking cant show me the image. I also had issues with other software like CCleaner that crash everytime i launch it when docking is plugged.
Solution: No solution found. Need help. (window mode on league of legend help, but that´s not a fix).
4º issue: When i launch my computer stay with all black screens.
Solution: unplug the docking, reboot the computer and after booting plugg again the docking. Thats not a real solution and its pretty anopying.
For all those issues i am planning to send it back to amazone.
I already searched inside the fórum for help, but nobody seems to find a fix and posts are pretty olds.
I am interested in any fix or quick help before the waranty from amazone finish.
Also if someone knows about a Brand that Works fine without troubles , would love to know it. I am searching for any kind of docking that can support 2 aditional screen with minimun 4k resolution. I dont care about the Brand.
My computer is a MSI GP 63 Leopard 8RE with Windows 10 pro.Thanks in advance for any help. ��

Last edited by MiriadPlayer; 07-22-2019 at 10:20 PM.
MiriadPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:33 PM   #2
MiriadPlayer

Well. I sent it back to Amazon. Thanks anyway
MiriadPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, wavlink, windows 10