Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
ajstan99

Default Mirroring Two AOC E1649FWU on Macbook Air Running Windows 7 64-bit Under Bootcamp

Hi. I just received two AOC E1649FWU USB monitors that I'm trying to mirror with the built-in display of a new Macbook Air running Windows 7 64-bit under Bootcamp.

It appears that only one of the AOCs can be set to mirror the built-in screen, with the other showing an extended desktop.

I am running version 6.1 of the Windows DisplayLink software (released 11/25/2011).

I am able to mirror both AOCs to the built-in display under OS X 10.7.2, but want to be able to do the same in Windows 7 for presentation purposes. Is this a limitation of the Bootcamp Windows video driver, or something that can be addressed in the settings (or an update) of the DisplayLink software?

UPDATE: I tried both AOC USB monitors on a different Windows 7 desktop PC and mirroring was limited to the main display (HDMI) and only one of the two AOCs. The other AOC was only able to be set as an extended desktop. Wondering if this is a Windows 7 limitation.

Thanks in-advance for any assistance.

Last edited by ajstan99; 12-13-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added information about second Windows 7 computer with same issue.
ajstan99 is offline   Reply With Quote