Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 01-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
neilherbertuk

Default Lock Screen Loop issue on Mojave 10.4.2 Upwards on 2018 Macbook Pro

I'm using a HP USB-C Universal Dock and 2018 Macbook Pro (with touchbar) with the latest Mojave beta and DisplayLink v5.0.1 drivers.

The dock behaves as expected with the 4.3 beta 6 drivers (one extended and one mirrored display). However, on the latest version which fixes the black cursor issue, when I connect the dock and login, I just get taken straight back to the lock screen. If I disconnect the dock, login and reconnect it, I get taken straight to the lock screen. I had this behavior with both the 10.14.2 beta and current 10.14.3 beta. Not sure whats going on and can't see that anyone else has reported this behavior.

Last edited by neilherbertuk; 01-21-2019 at 09:56 AM.
neilherbertuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:04 PM   #2
HKoncept

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilherbertuk View Post
I'm using a HP USB-C Universal Dock and 2018 Macbook Pro (with touchbar) with the latest Mojave beta and DisplayLink v5.0.1 drivers.

The dock behaves as expected with the 4.3 beta 6 drivers (one extended and one mirrored display). However, on the latest version which fixes the black cursor issue, when I connect the dock and login, I just get taken straight back to the lock screen. If I disconnect the dock, login and reconnect it, I get taken straight to the lock screen. I had this behavior with both the 10.14.2 beta and current 10.14.3 beta. Not sure whats going on and can't see that anyone else has reported this behavior.
Experiencing the same weird issue with a WavLink HUB. What can we do ?

EDITED: Any support here ?

Last edited by HKoncept; 02-19-2019 at 01:03 PM.
HKoncept is offline   Reply With Quote