Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
iversoncreative

Default No 4K on Display Port

I've got a Kensington triple 4K dock and their customer support has been useless.

I've upgraded to Big Sur and that's when the issue started. My 4K on my Display Port stopped being 4K and is very low res. I updated the DisplayLink to 1.2 and still no luck. The Kensington folks had be install an older version, which of course did not resolve the problem and DisplayLink was showing an outdated software message. Then they asked me to install the version that I had already installed to begin with. Still no 4K. Most of the time the display won't even work. It pretends it's working but the screen is blank.

So, I'm here. Anyone else having similar issues? Or any insights that may help restore my triple 4K functionality?

Last edited by iversoncreative; 01-03-2021 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Fixing horrible typo.
iversoncreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 09:03 PM   #2
anthlover

Default Hardware

You don't mention all the specifics like model of computer, which model monitor, how connected etc. You may need to contact support and send them your logs. I have two monitions one of them 4K and do have 4K option though 1440p is missing.

Did you try holding the ALT KEY down while selecting Scaled. Did you try Native?

Good Luck
anthlover is offline   Reply With Quote