Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
PaulDesmond

Default Touch Problems with W 8.1

Hello guys,
excuse my new thread for my problem. i searched the forum but did not find my problem listed:
I purchased a CVL1010 - HDMI/VGA 10.1" TFT - Touchscreen USB - PAL/NTSC - IR - Audio [LED] on Ebay and hooked it to an older IBM/Lenovo Thinkcentre machine which runs Windows 8.1pro smoothly. I installed the original driver for that display which came with the unit on cd. The problem was that the touch experience was kind of stupid:
Touching on the left side of the panel, the feedback showed on the opposite side of the screen and vice versa. No calibration is possible. I tried a lot of things but all no go. I called the company where I received the unit from and they said that it might be a problem with 8.1 and to solve this issue I should visit Displylink site and download newest driver.
I've done this but same problem > still no way to calibrate and wrong touch behaviour.
If there is someone who could help me would be absolutely great

edit: I ran the debug tool from this site and error message says that there is no usb device connected ???
I also do not see it device manager but touch screen device is listed.

Is it that my monitor has nothing to do with displaylink at all?
If so, the dealer is an idiot

Last edited by PaulDesmond; 12-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.
PaulDesmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #2
JamesH

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I don't recognise this monitor. Did any driver CDs come with it?

My experience is that you'll need to use the calibration option in Windows to calibrate touch screen monitors.

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote