Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 03-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
white0180@gmail.com

Default Cursor wraps instead of going left and right

Just went to windows 8 and the latest version of display link. Now my cursoe will only wrap from the center screen. In windows 7 with an older version of display link my cursor would move from the center screen, left to the left screen and right to the right screen. I have tried everything to get the cursor to move to the right of the right side of my center screen.

Any suggetions?

Thanks doug
white0180@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
Dan Santee

Have you gone into Screen Resolution and made sure that your monitors are organized the same way they are on your desk? You can click "Identify" from that screen to see which is which, and then drag them around.
Dan Santee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
white0180@gmail.com

Dan,

That does not help. I have even swapped cables. Display #1 cursor will only track from the left margin to the right through all three displays. Again this is an upgrade to windows 8 running the latest download from display link. I am not using this upgrade daily as I have windoes 7 on a seperate disk so I just swap back and forth as I get windows 8 to work the way I want it to.I have too wonder if there is a utility in display link that says wrap cursor or something like that?

In windoes 7 it would track left and right on display #1 which was my center screen.

Last edited by white0180@gmail.com; 03-06-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
white0180@gmail.com

Dan,

I think you were correct with the screen resolution. I think I may have been forgetting to hit the apply button.
I moved some cables around and then did the screen resolution and rearranged the displays and now it works. Thanks so much for the help.

Really appreciate it.