Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.2 Software Release

Old 11-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Jackal

Default Samsung U70 doen't do anything

i just bought a Samsung U70 mini monitor which i want to use this as a secondary monitor on my laptop with a dutch version of windows 7 (32 bit). I tried all (beta)releases of the displaylink software but none of them seems to do anything. Do I have to install other software or must the displaylink software let something appear on my display?

(Excuse by bad english)
Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
aurelius

Hi there!

I would like to show you my last post, where I touch this topic and maybe there will be answer to this problem !
By the way, you could tell a little more about the details of your config. There are several notebooks, who could find out, which one you've got. Graphics adapter, it's driver ver, which DL driver etc. Ok? Just help.

http://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53&page=4

Greetings from Hungary!
Old 11-14-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
Hi there!

I would like to show you my last post, where I touch this topic and maybe there will be answer to this problem !
By the way, you could tell a little more about the details of your config. There are several notebooks, who could find out, which one you've got. Graphics adapter, it's driver ver, which DL driver etc. Ok? Just help.

http://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53&page=4

Greetings from Hungary!
Exactly. These details are very important for us. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Jackal

Smile Yes.....is works

I just got my display working, in fact it was a stupid error if myself, but I will post it to help the people who have the same problem in the future.

A few weeks ago I’d installed windows 7 on my desktop, it was a clean install so windows installed the most drivers by itself. It installed a standard display driver for a standard screen.

I just installed the original Nvidia drivers for my notebook, after reboot my Samsung U70 worked fine.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #5
rojertwose

I suggested that you just find your query on samsung website and ask for your problem may be the solution are there..
everythingusb.com
cgi.ebay.com
etc
Thanks..
Old 11-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
I just got my display working, in fact it was a stupid error if myself, but I will post it to help the people who have the same problem in the future.

A few weeks ago I’d installed windows 7 on my desktop, it was a clean install so windows installed the most drivers by itself. It installed a standard display driver for a standard screen.

I just installed the original Nvidia drivers for my notebook, after reboot my Samsung U70 worked fine.
Hi

Would this FAQ now on the DisplayLink website have answered this?

http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=293

Or is this a different problem? You didn't mention any error message.

Thanks

Wim