Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 07-26-2022, 06:27 PM   #1
rlift

Default Bose VB1 with DisplayLink

We have a Bose VB1 videobar and are trying to use the HDMI output that requires DisplayLink software.

When I connect the cable for the VB1 to my MacBook Pro running Monterey., the screen flashes like normal when connecting a second monitor, however nothing displays on the TV.

I open up SysPrefs/Display and the LG TV is listed as a second display. Tried changing form extend to mirror and back, no change

I took the HDMI cable that is connected to the VB1, connect it to my laptop, the TV displays my laptop’s screen.

I then connect the HDMI cable back to the VB1, the TV displays my laptop’s screen.
This works until I reboot my computer, then I need to do the HDMI cable direct connect again.

Any thoughts on the cause?
rlift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 08:23 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlift View Post
We have a Bose VB1 videobar and are trying to use the HDMI output that requires DisplayLink software.

When I connect the cable for the VB1 to my MacBook Pro running Monterey., the screen flashes like normal when connecting a second monitor, however nothing displays on the TV.

I open up SysPrefs/Display and the LG TV is listed as a second display. Tried changing form extend to mirror and back, no change

I took the HDMI cable that is connected to the VB1, connect it to my laptop, the TV displays my laptop’s screen.

I then connect the HDMI cable back to the VB1, the TV displays my laptop’s screen.
This works until I reboot my computer, then I need to do the HDMI cable direct connect again.

Any thoughts on the cause?

Hello,
We also received your request directly to our technical support. Please check your email.
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote