Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 01-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #1
hisserapor

Default AOC e1659Fwu monitor not working at Win 7

Hi;

I recently purchased AOC e1659fw. I tested Windows XP on my computer. my computer could define to monitor. However, other my computer, Window 7 is installed, monitor does not work. update my graphics card and even though I did not install the current version of the image to the monitor. When displaylink programs are installed, my computer is not working. Displaylink core software program is disabling my graphic card. computer says that is not compatible with the installed program. I think I installed the program is not compatible in my system. I attached support tool files in my thread .So, How can I monitor the work? What software should I install? What s the problem?

Waiting for your help. Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20150122_003041.zip (1.13 MB, 2 views)
hisserapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
hisserapor

Is there anyone who can help me? also, my graphic card is ati radeon hd 4800 series. When I install the DisplayLink software, my graphic card blocked. I think there's a compatibility problem, but I have the latest drivers installed on my computer....
hisserapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #3
Wim

Yes - it looks like something strange is happening with the software. Could you try v7.7 M3 from our website and see if this solves the issue.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote