Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.6 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
burnside

Default No color adjust or screen rotation options

I have a Doublesight DS-90 UC and installed 5.6 beta. I still don't have any options like I see in manuals where you can do screen rotations or color adjustments. I attached what I do see when I click on the notification icon. In that menu, when I click on "DisplayLink Manager", it just opens up the Windows Screen Resolution window. That's it.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro and have an nVidia Quadro FX 580. Would love to be able to adjust the colors on my little USB monitor.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	displaylink.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	276  
Old 02-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
Pawel

Lightbulb

Hi burnside,

What you see is Win 7 sys-tray DisplayLink icon menu. It is different than Win Vista menu which I suppose you came accross in the manuals. You can adjust the colors or change the screen rotation options In Windows Display Properties by clicking either on "DisplayLink Manager" or "Advanced configuration..."

Regards

Last edited by Pawel; 02-21-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
burnside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
Hi burnside,

What you see is Win 7 sys-tray DisplayLink icon menu. It is different than Win Vista menu which I suppose you came accross in the manuals. You can adjust the colors or change the screen rotation options In Windows Display Properties by clicking on "DisplayLink Manager" or "Advanced configuration..."

Regards
Thanks for helping out. Will there be a way to adjust the color setting on the USB displays in the future? I'm would like to adjust the contrast and gamma settings for it.

Thanks again!
B
Old 03-10-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
McDaniel

Hello

I would also like to be able to adjust the contrast and gamma and color on my USB Samsung U70 :-)

Thanks
Old 03-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
burnside

I attached what the color difference looks like between my main monitor and my USB monitor. The colors get all washed out and don't pop. I think gamma would help out a bit here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mini_monitor.jpg
Views:	788
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	301